What is Selenium Testing?
Selenium is an open-source (free) automated testing framework for evaluating web applications across multiple browsers and platforms. Selenium Test Scripts can be written in a variety of programming languages, including Java, C#, Python, and others. Selenium Testing is the term for testing done using the Selenium testing tool.
- Reduces the amount of work that testers have to do.
- Supports the most efficient use of resources when developing web-based applications.
- Helps in the execution of several test cases, resulting in a more efficient testing process.
- Selenium can run several machines at the same time and produce reliable results.
- Selenium supports a variety of Object-Oriented programming frameworks, including Hybrid, Data-driven, and Keyword-driven models.
Selenium Course Certification is a professional certification that demonstrates a candidate’s competence to complete testing activities in the areas of software and automation testing. It further claims that the candidate will gain knowledge in Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, and Selenium WebDriver components. Additionally, having the Selenium Course certificate on your curriculum resume makes a positive impression during the interview, increasing your chances of getting selected.
9Globes’ Selenium Course in Bangalore provides training and certification for beginners and working professionals who want to improve their testing skills. Certificates from 9Globes are recognized by top multinational corporations, as well as medium and small companies. Enroll in 9Globes’ Selenium Course in Bangalore and get certified by industry professionals.
We deliver 100% practical sessions, including page objects, the page factory, data-driven, and file reading approaches. Enroll in the course now and you’ll be a Selenium Automation expert in 60 days.
The Selenium Automation course we offer is based on hands-on experience. Selenium Certification training with real-world projects and placement support is available from 9Globes. We are recognized as the Best Training Institute in Bangalore for providing Selenium Automation testing classes, with Experienced Certified Trainers who have an in-depth knowledge of Selenium Automation tools.
Essential features of the course
- High tech training
- 60+ hours course duration
- Personalized career coach
- 100% corporate-based training
- Industry expert trainers
- Completed 500+ batches
- Free demo classes are provided
- 100% Placement assistance
- Recorded classes
You will learn the following concepts-
- Benefits of Selenium Automation testing
- Selenium RC
- Creating Selenium IDE functions and commands
- Sikuli, Junit, and TestNG plugins in Eclipse
- Object repository and Maven
- Understanding about Selenium WebDriver
- Using Selenium Grid for software Automation testing
- Selenium Webdriver that includes textbox, checkbox, and other windows.
Why learn Selenium Automation testing?
The expanding adoption of Selenium in a wide range of companies throughout the world is increasing the demand for Selenium Automation Testers. Selenium is the most popular automation test suite because of its capacity to expand and adapt in response to recent technology changes while also providing higher performance. The IT sector is rapidly changing, necessitating a dynamic team with outstanding knowledge of the latest technology and techniques. Automation testers are expected to acquire the tools and techniques of software automation testing in order to keep up with technological advances.
Many top MNCs such as Microsoft, Linkedin, Facebook, etc. use selenium for their automation testing.
There is a wide demand for selenium skills in top companies. Salary for the selenium domain varies according to skills and experience.
Salary package- The annual salary of Selenium Automation testers is about Rs.7 lacs per year.
Selenium benefit for students
- Freshers/Graduates who desire to start a career in the IT world can get a good start in the E-commerce or IT/Software industries.
- There are a lot of job openings right after the training, so you may get started right away.
- The scope of the Selenium Course is enormous, and it is in high demand.
Selenium benefit for working professionals
- Manual testers and testers who aren’t familiar with programming who want to learn about automation
- You earn a lot more money.
- Make the switch from QTP (quick test professional) to selenium.
- Using the Selenium tool, any software application is tested in numerous browsers.
- A Much Better and More Promising Profession
Automated testing with Selenium is a common way to test web applications. Skills in Selenium automated testing are in high demand in the IT business. Learn the fundamental concepts of Selenium automated testing to become a professional selenium tester. Because selenium has a wide range of applications in the IT business, you should improve your selenium abilities. As a result, it is beneficial to both beginners and professionals due to its ease of learning and low cost.